How to set up your VGA to RCA/Composite or SVideo PC to TV Converter
INSTRUCTIONS & NOTES:
1. Two of the included cables are not required (RCA/Composite to RCA/Composite and SVideo to SVideo).
2. Use the 15' SVideo with Audio cable (included) instead.
3. Move both of the switches on the converter to the down position (ON) to select the NTSC mode (the television standard used in the United States).
4. After connecting the cables as shown in the diagram, follow these steps:
- Select the correct input source on your TV (Composite, SVideo, Auxillary or channel 3 or 4 if you have an old TV). There is usually a button on your remote control to do this. You may have to experiment to find which one works.
- Activate the VGA output on your PC. Unless you have a desktop computer you will have to do this each time you turn on your PC. How to Activate/Deactivate your monitor's external video output.
- Adjust your PC's video output to match one of the converters supported resolutions (640 x 480, 800 x 600 and 1024 x 768). The quickest way to do this is by holding down the <CTRL> and <ALT> keys and then press <F12>. This will open your graphics properties where you can change the resolution. If your PC's resolution is not correct, your converter will not work.
- If you require additional assistance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24 hours for a reply.